IMPORTANT NOTE: According to our Constitution & By-Laws, the Aeronautical Center Employees Association (EA) MEMBERSHIPS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO THE FOLLOWING GROUPS:
1. Permanent full-time federal employees whose official work is performed at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center.
2. Permanent or semi-permanent non-federal Aeronautical Center employee whose official work is performed at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center and is in direct support of the Aeronautical Center’s mission or personnel (i.e. contractors and employees of food services, credit union, child care center, janitorial staff, etc.)
3. Federal employees (students and others) whose official place of employment is elsewhere and are assigned temporary duty at the Aeronautical Center.
4. FAA employees whose official place of employment is in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area and not at the Aeronautical Center. (i.e. FAA employees located at OKC FSDO, Will Rogers Tower, Wiley Post Airport)
5. Retirees from the Aeronautical Center with three (3) or more years active membership in the association immediately prior to retirement.
6. National Weather Service employees permanently assigned to the Oklahoma City area.
If you do not fall into one of the categories above, you are NOT ELIGIBLE to join the EA. If you add a membership and we determine that you are not eligible, membership dues will be refunded.
Please include your MMAC or OKC organization routing symbol (or Retiree), your building number (or Bldg. name), room number, phone number. Provide email address if you want to be added to our email list.